Proposed improvements to A483 – have your say!
The Welsh Government is intending to make improvements to the A483 and they want to know what local people think of their plans. To help shape their final design you need to submit your response by 20th November 2020. They are holding public consultations at the Ramada on 23/24 September, 10am-8pm. There are lots of other ways that you can get involved:
- View the consultation information online and complete the response form at: gov.wales/a483-junctions-3-6-overview
- Request paper copies of consultation information and response form by calling: 01492588319
- Email NMWTRA: firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject ‘A483 Wrexham Bypass’
- Discussion of the public consultation material using Microsoft Teams can also be requested. Email NMWTRA: email@example.com using the subject ‘A483Wrexham Bypass – Microsoft Teams Discussion’
- Write to: Transport, Welsh Government, Government Buildings, Sarn Mynach, Llandudno Junction, LL31 9RZ quoting ‘A483 Wrexham Bypass’